Jobs at:Reliance Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, 08 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Financial Accountant
Company Reliance Personnel
Job Status Full-time
Experience 5 years
Job Expires Jul 25, 2021
Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Financial Reports, budgeting, and compliance with internal/regulatory requirements.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Perform the maintenance, review of financial records, and regularly prepare periodic reports to update Management on the Company’s Financial status.
• Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records.
• Responsible for the co-ordination, consolidation, and report on the performance of the various Business Units for the entire business.
• Analyse business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses.
• Co-ordinate, prepare, review, monitor budget and provide feedback to Management for efficient resource utilization.
• Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual ORASS Bank of Ghana Returns
• Required to lead in all audit/inspection of Company by External Auditors & Regulators and implement recommendations.
• Required to review, audit, and authorise all transactions before capture into ERP System.
• In charge of implementation and compliance with internal controls/regulatory requirements relating to financial reporting functions of the Company
• Co-ordinate, review and supervise the work assigned to the Finance function.
• Ensure compliance with IFRS, best practices, and government regulations.
• Manage the maintenance, modification, operation, and implementation of assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; identify and resolve ongoing functional and technical issues; coordinate and test system modifications; recommend operational and procedural changes to the system, as necessary.
• Audit and review the integrity of the reconciliations of the various general ledgers and sign off.
• Implement and manage accounting software to be used for financial purposes and management information.
• Stay up to date with technological advances in accounting software.
• Undertake any other task assigned by Management.
Key Performance Indicators
• TAT- Management & Financial Reports
• Compliance with requisite internal control/regulatory requirements
• Implementation of Audit/inspection findings/BOG scoring
• % Project Milestones on Time
• External: Statutory/Regulatory organisations
• Internal: All Department
Required Skills or Experience
• Education : 1st Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
• Professional : ACCA /CIMA Member
• Expert level in the use of Microsoft suite of applications including PowerBI.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Budget preparation
• Experience : A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Experience in a Management role is desireable.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
• Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
• An excellent communicator
• Able to build trust
• Professional with a good service orientation
• Should plan to avoid failure
As delegated from time to time.
Office bound with travel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.