Finance and Accounting Manager
Jobs at:A reputable company
Deadline of this Job:
03 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client operates subsidiaries businesses including an animal production farm in Nsawam
• The job holder will manage and operationalize responsibility for the Finance Department.
• The finance and accounting manager will work closely with the CEO
• The Finance and Accounting Manager role will be a key driver in establishing a data-driven organisation, by providing deep insight and trends on income, expenditure and other accounting information from multiple sources that can be used for overall business-related decision making.
• Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs as well as prepare periodic budget forecasts and business cases for proposed projects
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed, prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis and trends
• Set up a system of daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, reporting, audit preparation and other related duties
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Statistics; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education will also be considered.
• Certification in one or more analytic tools is a plus
• Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in a finance and accounting background and have; expertise in Excel, an accounting software like QuickBooks and superb attention to detail
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Expertise in MS Access, SQL or SPSS is a plus
Skills, abilities, and personal attributes
• Entrepreneurial Spirit – Self-driven and has a 'can -do' attitude. Signifies enthusiasm and charisma in their delivery o
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships
• Learning & adopting to change - Values the need to constantly seek new inputs and enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
• Customer Focus - Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to support this with data. Can deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
• Timely delivery of pre-set reports – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Timely statutory reports by the 10th of each month
• Timely payroll input by the 15th of each month
• Management of capital expenditure project and inventory management
• Timely delivery of ad-hoc analysis
• Attention to detail
• Proactive analysis of data
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.