Jobs at:Zormelo & Associates
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Officer at Zormelo & Associates
Duties and Responsibilities
• Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company.
• Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, adherence to company budget, revenues and operating costs.
• Preparing & Administering of Payroll
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Assisting external auditors during audit sessions
• Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
• Verifying & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
• Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
• Monthly payroll Schedules (SSNIT, Payslips, Salary List, PAYE etc.)
• Monthly VAT schedules
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Debtors Reconciliations
• Follow up on WHT certificates of amounts deducted from Invoices. Key Documents/ Reference Materials
• Put together all company information sheets detailing every transaction on a monthly basis for accounts preparation.
• Quarterly cash flow projections and preparation of financial statements
• Keep all files (Invoices/SSNIT, Tax, Salary etc) in an orderly manner
• Company and Director’s TIN re – registration
• Develop and keep an assets register
• Develop and keep the company’s financial system and procedures
• Any other duties assigned by the MD and ED.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
• Must have passed at least three (3) ACCA/ICA papers.
• Must have knowledge of financial reporting and filing.
• Must have knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Must be computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office products and Accounting Software’s.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Must be organized and a team player.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.