Jobs at:reputable rural bank
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable rural bank in Eastern Region is seeking to employ the services of the following candidates to support its operations: Finance Manager
• To be in charge of the Bank’s finances
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and implement systems and procedures for effective monitoring and control of activities at the Finance/Accounts departments.
• Advice the CEO on matters relating to finances of the Bank
• Handle all reconciliation matters relating to the bank
• Payroll processing
• Ensure full compliance of the tax laws and regulations.
• Preparation of Financial Schedules i.e.(Income Statement, Balance Sheet, cash Flow Statement etc.) for strategic planning and budgeting purposes.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual returns etc. on timely manner for onward submission to the CEO.
• Collate and review financial reports from departments and agencies and prepare composite monthly reports to the CEO
• Manage the Investment of the Bank
• Prudent measure to control cost and ensure efficient management of resources
• Provide strategic advice and guidance on the bank’s finance and ensuring correct financial practices which will lead to effective Treasury Management.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO.
Qualification Required & Experience
a. Academic/Professional Qualification
• A minimum of post graduate degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution.
• A holder of final certificate of either ICA or ACIB will be an added advantage plus 8 years working experience.
b. Technical Competencies
• Demonstrate Knowledge of relevant banking and financial laws
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate and drive growth
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
• Be knowledgeable in electronic banking (E-Banking)
• Excellent knowledge in T-24 Banking Application Software
• Must be honest with good morals and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism
Location: Eastern Region
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, a curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates plus names and address of three (3) referees to:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.