Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Finance Manager
• Reports To : Chief Executive Officer
• Direct Reports: Finance Officers
• General Working Conditions: Standard working conditions
• Location: Head Office
• To coordinate the activities of …….. Financial Reporting in line with IFRS, BOG guidelines and the company’s policies and best practices.
• To provide timely and accurate financial information to meet the decision needs of various stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner.
• Drive and provide insightful finance view to the CEO and management on delivering the target performance based on current budget/forecast through providing value-added financial inputs to business strategy.
• Manage, prepare and review accounting procedures for new products/issues.
• Maintain strong internal controls and processes extending to assurance of accuracy of reconciliation of accounts, compliance with auditing and regulatory requirements.
• Manage departments and intercompany cost allocations and reporting.
• Develop and implement control measures and monitoring plans for cost control and operational risk management.
• Ensure compliance to …….. policies i.e. Financial Control Policies and other regulatory accounting guidelines/ requirements at all times.
• Liaise with External Auditors to guide with clearance of the financial statements.
• Participate in periodic meetings of Management, etc.
• Prepare financial statements for ……… in accordance with IFRS standards, extending to all supporting financial calculations and note disclosures.
• Perform account analysis, comparisons to budget and variance explanations for senior management.
• Prepare periodic Budget, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss forecast.
• Ensure timely and accurate presentation of regular and ad-hoc financial analysis and performance management information for CEO’s attention.
• Provide monthly management reports and analysis of business operations, products and customer profitability analysis.
• Supervise the maintenance, reconciliation and budgeting of the company’s Fixed Assets records and project cost accounting.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of trial balance in accordance with the company’s Accounting Policy, IFRS, and local accounting standards supported with daily/monthly trial balance review substantiation and/or documentation.
• Manage the preparation and submission of revenue-related reports.
• Ensure appropriate structures and documented internal controls and procedures are enabled. Assess, review and monitor operations of select procedures and controls regularly; and ensure adaptation of changes in products, systems, policy and regulations.
• Provide recommendations for improvements and modifications to the MIS reports and production process.
• Supervise and coordinate the finance department team members on an ongoing basis on their various tasks.
• Annual Account/Report
• Management Accounts
• Management Dash Boards and Board Reports
Key Performance Indicators
• Average Time To Close Monthly Books
• Timely production of financial performance dashboard
• Frequency and amount of unreconciled items
• Prompt availability of all audit schedules
• Payables and Receivables Cycle Efficiency
• Timely, optimal and accurate financial reporting
• Professional Attributes
• Business Knowledge
• Personal Attributes
• Leadership Skills
• FABL Financial Policies
• Financial Analysis/ Interpretation
• Cost Accounting
• Management Accounting
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Tax Management
• Fixed Assets / Capital Accounting
Required Skills or Experience
• A University degree in Accounting/Finance or other related disciplines.
• Post-graduate and/or professional qualification is an advantage.
• Minimum of 7 years working experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.