Finance Manager (Financial Services)
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2021
Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry: Financial Service
Job Status: Full-time
Salary: GHs 5,000
Education: First Degree
Experience: 8 years
Job Expires 20 April, 2021
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
DEPARTMENT Executive Office
• Reports to: Managing Director (MD)
• Supervises: Accountant, Finance officers Investor Relations & Reporting .
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Drive the comprehensive analysis and conclusions on operating and payments activities, and execution of treasury compliance activities related to banking, payments, and investments.
• Drive the implementation of new processes and systems, documentation of standard operating procedures and other projects as assigned, related to treasury management.
• Manage and maintain of the various Treasury Service Agreements with banks and other financial institutions
Required Skills or Experience
COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS Core Skills
• Several years of experience in a finance role with a financial institution.
• Superior mathematical skills.
• Leadership skills and experience.
• Employee management.
• Understanding of data privacy standards.
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Public speaking skills.
• Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Organizational skills.
• Planning skills.
• Research skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Computer skills.
• Multi-tasking abilities.
SPECIFICATION/ QUALIFICATION Qualification
First degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline, MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
8 years relevant experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a strategic management level
Chartered membership of a recognized professional association
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.