Finance Manager (FI)
Jobs at:Voltic Ghana Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Voltic Ghana Limited
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a Finance Manager (FI). Voltic (GH) Limited, being the manufacturer of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, has now expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Country Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager (FI) role is responsible to:
• Provide an integrated and optimal Balance Sheet
• Ownership of the capital process: forecasting, adjustments & administration of executions
• Manage Tax function per CCBA strategic objectives
• Provide a high quality, efficient and optimal function for the processing of transactional activities within the financial accounting function
• Provide deep financial expertise and knowledge across the financial accounting accountabilities (i.e. Assets, PTP, Accounts Payable)
• Ensure the function is optimally resourced, with capable and motivated people supplying bench strength
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Strategic leadership and ownership of the integration of the Financial Accounting function, including processes, systems and tools.
• Balance Sheet & asset accounting, including budgeting and forecasting
• Plan and manage the annual and 3 year budgeting process for the Balance sheet and Capital Investment. Done in partnership with and per the timelines of the FM: FP&A.
• Plan and manage the balance sheet commentary and reporting process. Partner with FM: FP&A on the delivery of the monthly and annually group requirements
• Provide insightful, timeous financial reporting
• Overall process management of approved capital investments
• Review and control of balance sheet reconciliation process.
• Custodianship of the fixed asset governance process as agreed with the Governance and Risk Manager
• Mange and plan fixed asset verification and reconciliation
• Oversee completion of the financial hard close reporting requirements
• Procurement (operational accountability)
• Manage and deliver the Accounts payable & P2P processes with the operational teams including the performance reporting and query resolution
• Specialist activities:
• Deliver the Working Capital objectives
• Manage and deliver internal control systems
• Relevant financial and taxation legislation compliance
• Ensure CCBA Treasury mandates and strategies are executed and complied with
• Tax accounting: ensuring tax mandates and strategies are executed and delivered.
• Manage the Import and Export process, including complete compliance and timely execution of legislative requirements
• Manage the performance of outsourced service provider(s) performing activities for the financial accounting function
• Ensuring a continuous improvement mind set throughout the business
Skills, Experience & Education
• CA / ACCA / CIMA
• 3 - 5 years relevant financial experience
• Experience managing policies and the chart of accounts
• SAP FI (or similar) experience
• Strong knowledge on statutory requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.