Jobs at:Ghana HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Finance Intern
Our client a credit bureau company is looking to hire a proactive Finance Intern to support the finance team in day-to-day activities in Ghana.
The successful candidate will assist the team in financial decision-making especially in invoicing, collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
• He/She will work under the supervision of the Financial Officer and follow the accounting or auditing process to deliver duties
• To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
• Delivering professional, analytical and management support work assignments
• Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
• Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications for assignments
• Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
• Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
• Graduate degree qualification in Finance/Accounting/Commerce.
• 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in Finance.
• Must have very good communication skills (both written & verbal) in English & preferably Local Languages.
• Must have basic working knowledge in MS Office – especially Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Basic understanding of accounts, receivables, payables, taxes – Vat, Withholding etc.
• Work experience of similar nature will be an added advantage.
• Great attitude and ability to learn fast.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to withstand higher work pressure.
• Must be deadline-Oriented
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.