Finance Business Partner
Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business partnering the sales and marketing function through transparent reporting and analysis and support on business project.
Also leading the bottom-up sales and margin planning process across the countries and ensuring compliance to internal and external standards, regulations and guidelines by sales & marketing teams.
• Participate in the customer and channel strategy development process and ensure the commercial plan is executed in line with the strategy.
• Responsible for monitoring, analysis & evaluation of pricing of products and trade terms and conditions with customers.
• Review and manage entire value chain discussions with distributors, documentation and recording in SAP
• Monitor and analysis of Marketing budget spend, ensuring the Marketing Spend is correct and following up on open POs
• Support sales to define consumer pricing by channel & customer (retails sales price targets) and customer pricing (net-net price).
• Steering of Gross Margin and assortment for Ghanaian market
Planning - Perform Marketing and Sales planning & forecasting
• Do bottom-up sales and margin planning by customer and products.
• Do planning of TTC (trade terms condition) spend by customer & review this on monthly basis with all stakeholders and Qtr with MU team
• Ensure correct allocation of TTC in the right buckets
• Ensure spend has been approved and in line with the budget
• Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, including reviewing forecasted volumes, stock in trade and financial performance, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process. Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process
Innovation - Steer Launch & re-launch activities
• Responsible for definition of business planning standard.
• Support marketing to define business plans.
• Responsible for analysis & evaluation of potential launches & business plans.
• Support commitment process for new product development process (integrated innovation management).
• Responsible for challenging or initiating action to improve efficiency & efficiency of launch & relaunch activities).
• Conduct distributor audits to ensure compliance on claims, processes, and reporting
• Ensure all distributor agreements/contracts are up to date and captured in spider
• Ensure the sales policy is updated annually and signed off
Required Skills or Experience
• FMCG experience is a must
• 6 years’ experience in commercial Finance field.
• 4 to 6 years Controlling in Finance
• Contract Management
• Value Chain for Distributors
• Forecasting and Budgeting
• University degree in Finance related field.
• Local experience in West Africa
• Prior experience in sales and brands controlling (preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.