Finance Business Partner
Jobs at:Vodafone Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As business partner the key responsibility is to be an integral part of its customers’ financial decision making. This decision making involves bottom line impacting activities including (but not limited to) investment appraisal, complex financial modelling, forecasting and planning, cost control, business case development, budgeting, sales performance analytics and best-practice financial advice. The Finance Business Partner is the Single Point of Contact and the conduit for its customers back into the wider finance team.
• Performance reporting, Analysis and
• Framework for performance evaluation
• Financial Appraisal & Decision Support
• Business Planning & Forecasting
• Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
• Leadership & Teamwork
Core Competencies and Skills
• 8+ years of varied experience in Financial Analysis with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
• Experience from a fast-moving technology or telecoms business with an in-depth knowledge of B2B will be a distinct advantage
• Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK or other ECOWAS institutes) or MBA from a highly reputable university
• Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organisational skills in a fluid environment
• Can deliver to time, cost and quality parameters; effective management of multiple initiatives; ensures an effective use of resources
• Calm, professional individual with ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, but with a strong personality able to deal with pressure.
• Evidence of leading medium-sized but highly focussed and impactful teams, preferably with financial skill sets operating in commercial environments
• Understands political business sensitivities
• Ambitious individual who is prepared to do a role that is integral to succession planning within Vodafone Ghana Finance
• Financial Planning
• Business Partnering
• Business Model Impact
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://careers.vodafone.com/job/Accra-Finance-Business-Partner/717812101/?feedId=302101&utm_source=LinkedInJobPostings&utm_campaign=Vodafone_LinkedIn
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.