Finance BP – EBU & Wholesale
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To lead the EBU & Wholesale Finance team within Vodafone Ghana, providing financial and commercial insight and value-add analysis to the Commercial teams with the goal being to drive the unit towards the overall business objective .
• Run financial analysis on strategic decisions.
• Determine bottom-line impact of proposals
• Use investment appraisal skills in driving decisions (NPV, payback, IRR etc)
• Develop business cases with commercial teams by challenging assumptions based on robust quantitative analysis.
• Lead the commercial teams in determining price points for strategic deals.
• Use cost-plus, benchmarking and market assessment in determining pricing
• Thoroughly understand cost base of business units (e.g. FTE, pay scales, training, operational costs, costs of sales, interconnect etc)
• Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and savings and promote cost conscious culture within customer units
• Drive cost savings proposals based on sound financial analysis
• Financial Planning
• Business Partnering
• Business Model Impact
• 5+ years in a fast-moving technology or telecoms business would be a distinct advantage
• Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK or other ECOWAS institutes) or MBA from a highly reputable university
• Demonstrable track record of blending commercial and financial skills, esp. in a technology-driven industry (technology, IT, telecoms, engineering etc)
• Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organisational skills in a fluid environment
• Can deliver to time, cost and quality parameters; effective management of multiple initiatives; ensures an effective use of resources
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5+ years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
foloow the link to apply: https://careers.vodafone.com/job/accra-Finance-BP-EBU-&-Wholesale/650974601/?feedId=302101&utm_source=JobwebGhana
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.