Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly reporting, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
• Share and collaborate effectively with others.
• Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
• Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
• Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
• Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
• Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
• Build and maintain an internal and external network.
• Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
A graduate from a recognised university with at least a 2nd class upper degree preferably in accounting, commerce, or finance.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.