Jobs at:Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Location: Kuntanase - Ashanti Region
Job status: Full-Time
Job expires: 20 May-2021
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited in the Ashanti Region is inviting applications from suitably qualified audit firms for appointment as External Auditors.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
• To undertake a thorough and extensive auditing of all the bank’s financial transactions: test-check the adequacy and weaknesses in the internal control procedures and offer professional advice.
• To conduct the Audit in accordance with laws and guidelines regulating the conduct of Rural and Community Banks and the International Financial Reporting Standards on Auditing in the manner required by the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992) and the Banking Act 2004 (Act 673) as amended by Banking Act (2007), Act 738.
• To perform sufficient tests to obtain reasonable assurance as to whether the information contained in the underlying accounting records and other source data is reliable and sufficient as the basis for the preparation of the financial statement.
• To advise the Board of Directors and report to shareholders at the Annual General Meeting.
• To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience as External Auditors
• Have a track record in auditing in Rural Banking
• Knowledge in external auditing and relevant regulations and acts
• Proven knowledge of accounting standards
• License as a practicing accountant in Ghana
Reputed audit firms are invited for expression of their interest for the above assignment.
Location: Kuntanase, Ashanti Region
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications and supporting documents should reach the address below:
The Board Chairman
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box 13
Closing Date: 20 May, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.