Executive - Financial Accounting Officer
Jobs at:Ghana HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
09 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company Ghana HR Solutions
Job Status Full-time
Education First Degree
Experience 2 years
Job Expires Jul 09, 2021
Our client, a credit bureau company is looking to hire a proactive Executive - Financial Accounting Officer to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
• Book-keeping and closing of accounting books on a monthly and annual basis with accuracy and adherence to local standards / IFRS.
• Preparing monthly financial statements.
• Handling annual audit
• Handling all statutory matters/returns (i.e., VAT, WHT, PAYE, NHIL & GET FUND, Covid Levy etc.) and ensure timely filing to GRA.
• Assisting the team in preparing monthly MIS for senior management with detailed analysis of the performance.
• Assisting the team in preparing project profitability reports and helping them make business decisions.
• Preparation of salary transfers and posting them in the system
• Managing relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure maximum utilization of credit periods and effective management of working capital
• Assisting the team in the preparation of various reports for the Management.
• Dealing with banks for corporate and retail banking requirements
• Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
• Documentation and record-keeping; maintaining legal agreements, regulatory documents etc.
Required Skills or Experience
• Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields, with ICAG, ACCA in view
• 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in Finance.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP Software (Navision or Oracle)
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to withstand higher work pressure.
• Must be deadline-Oriented
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Click here To Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.