Energy Audit Expert
Jobs at:Company in Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Energy Audit Expert
A private, non-governmental, non-partisan, independent policy think tank that promotes a sustainable approach to development through research, technical assistance, capacity building and advocacy is looking for an operations manager. We provide informed evidence-based advice to government, private sector, and civil society groups in order to help integrate sustainable developmental practices and reforms in the development agenda of Ghana and across Africa.
We engage with government, international partners, private companies, civil society, donor agencies and various stakeholders to help in the achievement of sustainable development with a particular focus on the following; Natural resources and environmental management; Social and environmental risk management; Public policy; Social equity; Climate change; Mining; Agriculture and food security; Energy; Sustainable business; and sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
Required Skills or Experience
• Developing facility energy efficiency action plan
• Preparing energy audits and energy audit report
• Establishing the scope of energy audit and determine the energy demand of a building
• Rating refurbished building’s energy performance using EPC rating system.
• Providing an implementation/ cost plan and calculation of expected cost savings for specific projects
• Identifying direct and indirect costs of operation
• Coordinating and ensuring communication with contractor, partners and others involved in the project
• Personnel management, in particular identifying the need for short-term assignments within the available budget, as well as planning and steering assignments and supporting local and international short-term experts
• University qualification: (Master) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
• General professional experience: 10 years of professional experience in the Electrification sector
• Specific professional experience: 5 years in Energy Auditing
• Management experience :5 years of management experience as project team manager in a company
• Regional experience: At least years of experience in projects in Ghana
Required Soft skills
• Team skills
• Communication skills
• Sociocultural competence
• Efficient, partner- and client-focused working methods
• Interdisciplinary thinking
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.