Credit Risk Manager
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Credit Risk Manager
Job Status: Full-time
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5 years
Job Expires: Jun 15, 2021
• Ensure the Institution’s portfolio quality is within acceptable standard.
• Ensure Team Coherence and take Lead in responsibilities.
• Reduce income leakage by championing the automation of all income lines.
• Monitor post disbursement conditions, track all deferrals and work with Credit Team to ensure compliance.
• Ensure timely portfolio quality reports to Management on weekly and monthly basis, or as and when required.
• Prepare and coordinate the required regulatory reports on portfolio quality on time and avoid any delays in submission.
• Conduct periodic collateral inspection to ensure security accepted at inception of facilities are always unencumbered and protected.
• Interact with customers to understand their business cycles for effective monitoring.
• Improve workflow between credit monitoring and the Credit team to build a robust credit monitoring framework.
• Supervise closely the Credit Monitoring team to limit the number of Early Warning Accounts migrating to Recoveries.
• Avoid delays in review of loans, comply with Service Legal Agreement
• Ensure compliance to regulatory standards (limits)
• Update the Management Approval Register on daily basis, to keep up to date record of all approvals granted by management.
• Conduct periodic assessment of the portfolio to ensure the institution will be able to withstand external and internal shocks.
Required Skills or Experience
• University Degree-holder finance, accounting, or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry
• A master’s degree is an added advantage.
• A sound understanding of Credit Risk Management principles and philosophy.
• Digitally competent, utilizing technology to reduce cost and improve services.
• Ability to effectively identify issues, analyze the problems and root causes and provide solutions.
• Ability to communicate and work with people at different levels and from different background.
• A keen and effective team player with excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to understand and interpret financial information and principles.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office with significant report writing skills and presentation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.