Credit Risk Analyst
Jobs at:Company in Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Credit Risk Analyst
The Credit Risk Analyst shall be responsible for the compliance of the department to the Credit Policy and other institutional Standards and Procedures.
Specific Description of Responsibilities
• Responsible for the review and verification of data in accordance with the Credit Policy.
• Responsible for the review and verification of documents against checklist.
• Responsible for ensuring that after all Credit requests have been through the quality control process, they are activated within 24 hours as per policy.
• Responsible for ensuring that all errors and omissions detected with Credit Papers are immediately escalated to rectify so disbursement process can continue.
• Provide training/coaching to improve on quality of loan proposals request.
• Responsible for ensuring that all statistical data relating to the department is accurately captured on a daily basis.
• Responsible for generating portfolio reports as directed by Management.
• Responsible for escalating complaints to the Risk Manager where necessary.
• Pre-empt fraud detection challenges at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modelling solutions.
• Utilize customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
• Assist to establish and monitor policies and procedures that will foster the company's potential to meet its sales and risk management goals.
• Actively support efforts to identify credit risk related issues and assist to coordinate issues resolution management.
• Assist to produce key management reports and respond to adhoc requests by managing consumer credit risk reporting resources.
• Assist in other risk areas as will be directed by Line Manager.
• Any other responsibilities that will be assigned by both Line Manager and Management
Required Skills or Experience
• Higher National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
• Previous experience in a similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
• Must have integrity.
Skills / Attributes
• Hard working and goal driven.
• Good analytical skills
• Experience in leading a team.
• Excellent management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in performance management
• Neat and organized person.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.