Jobs at:A private Company
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Status Fixed Term
Job Expires Jul 22, 2021
• Credit Officer shall collect all necessary data as may be stipulated by the customer loan application form on prospective customer and his/her guarantor.
• Evaluating Customer Financial information
• C.O shall proceed to collect and evaluate financial information.
• Financial information includes the following; stock Analysis, Sales/profit and loss Analysis, Cashflow Analysis and any further verification of information as may be required.
• Evaluate Creditworthiness and risks
• Credit Officer must necessarily begin the assessment of the credit worthiness and accompanying risk of the customer. Verify past successful complete loan transactions, verification of documents such as rent agreement, sales information and any other information that may be relevant to the success of the loan transaction.
Required Skills or Experience
• Reviewing loan requests
• Assessing clients’ financial status
• Evaluating creditworthiness and risks
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested applicant should send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested persons must reside in and around Adenta
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.