Credit Officer (Loan Recovery)
Jobs at:JobHouse Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
18 July 2021
Date Posted: Monday, July 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title; Credit Officer (Loan Recovery)
Company JobHouse Ghana
Job Status Contract
Education High School
Experience 2 years
Our client is a wholly owned Ghanaian company that seek to provide very quick financial solutions to SME`s, micro businesses, importers and individuals who wish to take their businesses to the top. With their track record of Five (5) years of excellent performance and experience, they also offer an avenue for investors who wish to invest their money in an institution that will give them value for money and Security, in the form of fixed deposits. Our client is one of the first Microfinance institutions to meet the new minimum capital requirement of the Bank of Ghana.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
1. Market the company’s loan products
2. Win new SME loan businesses
3. Evaluate client business information
4. Interview, assess and appraise requests for loan facilities
5. Conduct background investigations into the character and credit worthiness of credit applicants and identify the presence of any risks.
6. Recovery/ Collection of daily loan repayments from clients on the field.
7. Preparation of regular reports
8. Perform any other duties assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Loan Portfolio Quality and Quantity
• Credit analysis and processing
• Credit Monitoring and Recovery
• Credit Risk analysis and management
• Relationship management
REPORTS TO: Head-Credits Unit (Fast SME)
Required Skills or Experience
• HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any related field with two years relevant working experience. OR
• WASSCE with concentration in Business Studies, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any related field with three (3) years post qualification relevant experience.
• Proven work experience as a Credit/ Loan Officer (Fast SME) or similar role
• Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
• Good Marketing and Sales promotions skills
• Strong analytical skills and judgement
• Good numeracy/ accuracy skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent Customer service skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should visit https://jobhouse.com.gh/jobs/job/credit-officer-loan-recovery/ and apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.