Jobs at:A reputable Financial institution
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable Financial institution with headquarters in the Ashanti Region seeks the services of an experienced Credit Officer.
Category: Banking / Finance
• Reviewing Loan Applications
• Evaluating Loan Applications and preparation of Appraisal
• Preparation of periodic Credit Reports for Management and the Board
• Monitoring and Recovery of Loans
• Submission of Periodic Reports in compliance with Regulatory demands
• Ensuring the institution’s compliance with demands of Credit Referencing, Data Reporting and the Collateral Registry
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate must have proven work experience as a Credit Officer or a similar role with advanced knowledge in lending procedures and customer service in general, and in particular, the use of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet for loan appraisal, computation of Financial, Credit and Risk ratios, as well as Power Point presentations.
• Minimum qualification should be a first degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, or Risk & Compliance Management.
• Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, CIB, ACCA, CA, or CIM will be an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should kindly send their CVs, contacts and addresses of two references and copies of all their qualifications together with an Application Letter addressed to
The Search Committee,
P. O. Box KS 11749,
Closing Date: 21 August, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.