Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To provide day-to-day financial and administrative support to the Finance team while ensuring adherence to regulatory controls and statutory requirements.
• Responsible for the monthly journal entries in SAP
• Assist in performing monthly bank reconciliation on all accounts
• Ensure adherence to all governance controls including SOX.
• Prepare and check expenses of all staff
• Ensure and maintain accurate Petty cash overview
• Checks invoices and ensure they contain the necessary information needed to facilitate timely payment
• Prepare and follow up on the timely payment of all statutory returns and account payable transactions
• Ensure all expenses and request for disbursements are approved by the appropriate signatories
• Ensure all account payable are captured in the accounting software(SAP)
• Assist in balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintain and file all documents chronologically
• Performs any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
• Maintain contact with departmental heads and other employees on all finance related issues
• Maintain relationships with auditors, FZB,GRA and other relevant agencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
• At least a proven track record of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Basic knowledge in financial accounting principles
• Knowledge in the preparation of financial statement and reports
• Experienced in use of SAP accounting software.
• Record and Book keep skills
• Understanding of Regulatory and Statutory requirements
• Competent to use MS Office
• Experience with international manufacturing company
• Team-player- Ability to relate and work in cooperation with people at all levels.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High Level of confidentiality and integrity
• Demonstrates sound work ethics
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Follow the link to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.