Content Creative Manager
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• There are 2 billion adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
• Want to be an early employee of a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
• Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
● Develop and execute Fido’s digital content strategy
● Work with the marketing team to create data-driven content for brand and growth campaigns
● Create product marketing content and broadcast it across Fido’s social media channels and
other media assets
● Manage and develop Fido’s social media channels and blog. Develop existing and new
channels – Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snap, Youtube, and any other relevant
● Measure, analyze, and optimize the content to meet company KPIs and business goals
● Work closely with Customer Support to improve written communication with customers.
● Live and breathe social media 24/7. You understand every channel nuance and know what
makes each of them tick
● Content creation excites you. It is your passion and what you want to do all day every day
● Always need to be updated with everything connected to content – global and local trends,
developments, research, etc.
Do you have
● Minimum 3 years of experience in creating social media content in marketing teams and or
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertisement, Linguistics, or similar degree with a
marketing and content focus.
● Hands-on experience in social media, creating and managing content
● Superbe writing and verbal communication skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and marketing software
● Exceptional English and Business English
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.