Client Service Officer (Loan Officer) – Cape Coast
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry Financial Ser...
Location Cape Coast
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients' businesses.
• To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
• Ensure all pre and post draw-down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
• Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
• To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Required Skills or Experience
• HND, Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with field work experience.
• Candidate should have completed National Service and
• Ability to ride the motor bike will be an added advantage
• Must be a practicing Christian
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in Cape Coast
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.