Chief Finance Officer
Jobs at:GIRSAL Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: GIRSAL Limited
Category: Banking / Finance
Job status: Full-Time
Experience: 15 years
Job expires: 19 May-2021
Chief Finance Officer
GIRSAL Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana seeks to employ a Chief Finance Officer
• Direct financial strategy, planning and forecast, conferring with the CEO and senior management.
• Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction.
• Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
• Supervise investments, treasury and regulatory requirements
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Studies, analyse and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
• Leads planning and forecasting activities with business of achieve business and company goals
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's Degree in accounting, Finance, business administration or a member of reputable accounting certification body
• Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting compute applications
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organisational, and written skills
• At least 15 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution
• Excellent people manager with concomitant interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 168
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.