Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Twifu Rural Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Twifu Rural Bank Limited, Twifu Praso in the Central Region invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
• The Chief Executive Officer shall be accountable for the general control of the bank’s enterprise by way of making sure effective implementation of the financial institution’s guidelines, selections through the Board of directors, in fact, comply with the Bank of Ghana and other regulatory requirements.
The Key responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer shall include but not limited to the following:
• Provide leadership and guidance for the Bank through co-ordination of activities of all departments, Units and Branches
• Execute the responsibilities of a Chief Executive Officer in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the Bank
• Ensure the Bank's financial viability and cost structure are regularly analysed and appropriate measures taken to monitor and optmise revenue in relation to the Bank's operations and service provided
• Prepare and present required papers to the Board and Board committee meetings and preside over management committee meetings
• Ensure the Board receives regular reports on the current state of the business and its decision are timely communicated and implemented
• Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports as required
• Ensure the Bank's interests are properly presented and protected at all times
• Ensure a well motivated and team spirited workforce
• Represent the Bank's interest in its dealings with stakeholders
• Ensure effective cooperation with present and potential development partners of the Bank
• Ensure accelerated growth of the Bank through the provision and sale of sustainable products and services
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of postgraduate diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution or full expert qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related subject with not less than ten (10) years post-qualification experience with a minimum of five (5) years, thus, must hold a key control position.
• Must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership, and managerial skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative, and analytical competencies
• Ability to motivate and increase productivity.
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc
• Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking).
• Ability to use T-24 Banking application software.
• Must be honest, resilient to stress, and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Accordingly, interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letters, photocopies of certificates, a current curriculum vitae in addition to names and addresses of two (2) referees to:
Twifu Rural Bank Limited
P. O. BOX 3
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.