Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Ga Rural Bank
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Executive Officer
Company: Ga Rural Bank
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
Ga Rural Bank, a reputable rural bank is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer.
• To provide technical and operational leadership and direction for the achievement of the objectives of the Institution.
• To plan, direct and co-ordinate activities of all the various Branches and Units to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the stipulated time schedule through supervisors.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the institution
• Operate budgets and optimize revenue for the institution
• Direct the employees’ assessment process
• Liaise with the Board and implement its policies
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Business Administration, Banking, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline or
• Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACIB, CIMA, ICAG, CITG or its equivalent Second degree in a related discipline and good knowledge in ICT would be an added advantage.
• At least ten (10) years work experience in rural banking institution of which eight (8) years should be in senior managerial position
• Should have strong management skills
• Should demonstrate high level technical skills in internal control and auditing techniques
• Should have strong quantitative and financial judgements
• Excellent knowledge of the use of Bank Mill software
• Must be conversant with Bank of Ghana prudential requirements
• Must be conversant with all the laws governing the operations of a Bank
• Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
Age Limit: Applicant should not be more than 48 years old. Salary and fringe benefits attractive
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and eligible persons are to e-mail their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae, two (2) reference letters and copies of relevant certificates to the Chairman of the Board at:
or to the address below.
P. O. Box AM 70
Closing Date: 30 May, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.