Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2021
Date Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
• Processes return transactions.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, cheque, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Provides pricing information by answering questions.
• Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma / Degree
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here to apply online
Closing Date: 17 October, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.