CNC Angle/Profile Punching and Shearing Machine Operator
Jobs at:Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: CNC Angle/Profile Punching and Shearing Machine Operator
Company: Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
• WEC recently invested in a Brand new 6,000 sq. meter workshop on a 65,000 sq. meter fabrication yard. The workshop is fully equipped with the latest CNC technology machines to increase its production capacities and get more market shares with our Clients.
• Production machines installed include a CNC Angle/Profile Punching and Shearing Machine.
• WEC is now looking for an experienced CNC Angle/Profile Punching and Shearing Machine Operator for the new workshop.
• The Machine Operator is responsible to run the machines he has been allocated to perform the production in terms of quality, quantity, and planning.
• Know the functions of the machines. (training will be provided)
• Able to read the CNC programs and modify them under Production manager monitoring.
• Check all aspects of his machines at the beginning of a shift.
• Clean and maintain the machines at the end of the shift.
• Report any anomalies to the Production manager.
• Check dimensions of materials to be machined before setting it into the machines.
• Must speak English fluently.
• Must have at least 1 to 10 years of experience in CNC production lines and preferably for the oil & gas or Structure industry.
• Must have a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or production engineering.
• Must be in good health to work in a workshop.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.