Business Development Officer
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a reputable IT service company is looking for a proactive and skilled individual for the role of Business Development Officer to help v1ith their market ng and business development activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiate and closing business relationships.
DUTIES RESPON SIBILITIES:
• Introduce IT solutions to target businesses
• Follow up on ne\Y business opportunities, discovering and exploring opportunities Plan and prepare presentations and communicate ne\Y products
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursuing leads and follov-1ing through on prospects to successfully
• Close sale deals.
• Provide management v1ith market feedback.
• Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential Drive organizational groups and meeting revenue targets
• Update job knowledge and sharpening skills by participating in train ng and development activities.
• Participate in professional events and maintaining professional networks.
• Write reports and performing any other role that may be assigned by management
Required Skills or Experience
• A min mum of a HNO or a Bachelor's degree in any business field. Specialty in sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• 3 to 5 years v1orking experience in sales and marketing
• Must have a proven sales record. Must ov1n a laptop and a smartphone.
SKILL SETS AND KEY COMPETENC IES:
Good understanding of sales, marketing and strategy concepts
English proficiency; good verbal and writing skills and presentation skills
Good experience developing sales and marketing strategy in a business environment. Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
Superior presentation and communications skills, both v1ritten and verbal
Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
Good understanding of digital marketing and v1eb engagement trends
Ability to use sales CRM systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please email required documents to: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.