Jobs at:PISTIS And Associates
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: PISTIS And Associates
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Application is invited from interested persons for the position of an Audit Trainee.
• A good first degree in Accounting
• ICA-Ghana or ACCA-Uk level III
• A minimum of three (3) years working
Among other responsibilities, the successful applicant will be required to undertake the following;
• Assist in researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Assist in documenting financial transactions of clients by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries Assist in compiling and analyzing client’s account information to prepare asset, liability and capital account.
• Assist in substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Assist in maintaining client’s accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Examine client’s transactions by verifying documentation.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Awareness of business trends
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Experience with any accounting software and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Organization and attention to details
• Time Management
• Interpersonal Communication and relationship
• Industry knowledge
• Spreadsheet and PowerPoint proficiency
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants may send their CVs to email@example.com by close of 3rd June, 2021. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.