Assistant Country Director
Jobs at:CARE Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
24 April 2021
Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: CARE Ghana
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job status: Full-Time
Experience: 5 years
Job expires: 24 Apr-2021
We are seeking a motivated and innovative individual to assume the short-term role (6 months) of Assistant Country Director, Program Support (ACD-PS). The person in this role will be a member of the Country Office Senior Management Team (SMT) reporting directly to the Country Director.
What will you be doing?
• In this role, you will work in close collaboration with the Regional Management Unit, the Shared Service Center, and CARE USA Finance.
• You will be responsible for strategic business planning and analysis, and oversight of all financial and administrative operations in CARE Ghana, while building capacity within the Country Office.
• You will provide leadership and direction to diverse teams and ensures strong internal but cohesive controls and optimal operational efficiency for timely and quality program delivery. .
Some of your Responsibilities:
• Financial, Budget, and Award Management
• Administration and Logistics
• Human Resource and People management
• Provide support in the recruitment of a Program Support Director
• Participate in strategic discussions about the Country Office's 2030 strategy
• What you need to be successful in this role:
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent with proven knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
• Membership in one or more relevant and recognized professional bodies – ACCA, CIMA, IBAM, etc.
• Experience with online enterprise resource planning tools and systems such as PeopleSoft and BudgetMate, or similar tools
• At least 5 years of previous experience with CARE or a similar organization in the role of Finance Controller, Head of Finance, Program Support Director or ACD, Program Support
• Excellent knowledge of CARE's financial management systems and processes, budgeting planning, and other program support functions
• Proven experience with compliance and risk management and knowledge of the rules and regulations of diverse donors (USAID, EU, DFID, UN, etc.)
• Demonstrable success in building and managing diverse teams in a high-pressure environment
Job Skills : Not Specified
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 24 April, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.