Assistant Audit Officer
Jobs at:Graphic Communications Group LTD
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the auditing activities of the company. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal controls are working as prescribed and corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Ensure that procurement are made in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Review, record and report anomalies in the disbursement process.
• Assist with conducting audits in the regional offices
• Assist with Inventory Management review.
• Assist in validating newspaper/adverts sales and generate daily/monthly reports
• Assist in information systems audit
• Assist in reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvement
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Skills (Required Key skills / Required Qualifications Experience)
• Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent Level 2 of ACCA/CA with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience
• HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution/ Level 2 of ACCA/CA with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
• Must possess good analytical skills
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to meet timelines
• Must be computer literate
• Knowledge of Oracle (e-Business Suite) will be an advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Ag. Director, HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd. P.O. Box GP742 Accra
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.