Administrastive And Finacial Manager
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles and responsibilities
• The correct application of Coginta’s administration and financial management manual as well as the administrative and financial procedures of the European Union;
• Drafting the annual budget and monitoring its execution;
• Preparing requirements statements, purchase orders, petty cash supply requests;
• Preparing procurement documents whenever requested;
• Acting as secretary for all procurement procedures;
• Checking the availability and validity of supporting documents;
• Making payments as per Coginta’s procedures;
• Budget control;
• Controlling budget lines allocation before each payment;
• Preparing monthly payslips and proceeding to payments;
• Ensuring the follow-up of all requested social contributions (employer and employee charges) to the National Social Security Fund;
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations of the action (in all currencies);
• Drafting financial reports and any other administrative/financial documentation requested by the contracting authority;
• Classifying and archiving all accounting documents and supporting documents monthly and chronologically;
• Regularly updating the classification of financial documents for the action;
• Managing the record and classification of the correspondence;
• Preparing financial audits and replying to auditors’ questions and requests;
• Contribute to the Action evaluation.
Qualifications and competences
• Hold a university degree in accounting or finance;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Proficiency in the languages spoken in the North of Ghana is an advantage;
• Excellent drafting skills;
• Excellent communication and representative skills;
• Abilities to work in a multicultural environment and to establish good professional relationships with team members.
• Professional experience
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• Non-profit experience, with experience with grants accounting preferred.
• Extensive experience in budget planning.
• Proven numeracy and financial analysis / planning skills.
• Ability to use financial system to track accounting activity is required.
• The knowledge of EU procurement procedures is an asset.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.jobsinghana.com/jobs/indexnew.php?&device=d&view=44453#ejawrap
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.