Accounts Receivables Officer
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REPORTS TO: FINANCE MANAGER
• Responsible for collection of debts from customers within agreed terms
• Ensure strict adherence to trade terms with customers with regards to agreed credit terms. Make sure Customer Credit Application Form is duly completed and filed;
• Maintain period-end schedules of all zero-rated supplies, relief supplies and exempt supplies made periodically and ensure that relevant supporting documents are obtained for monthly review by the 5th of every month;
• Timely entry of customer payments into the system within 4 hours of receipt of payment;
• Perform month-end receivables’ reconciliation to ensure customers’ statements of accounts are accurate;
• Ensure that customers are invoiced accurately and timely and all relevant document are certified;
• Ensure that Systems receivables are reconciled and agreed with customers by last day of every month
• Inspect “Invoice Delivery Log Sheet” and follow up regularly to ensure invoices are received by officers they are intended for.
• Maintain schedule of Withholding Tax Receivables per client and reconcile with Ledger balances and report same to Finance Manager.
• Maintain and update database of all clients’ key contacts (finance, procurement) and establish contact with clients in a manner that will facilitates smooth and efficient communication (KYC).
• Any other duties assigned by your supervisor .
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• A member of any of the professional bodies: ICA, ACCA, CIMA will be an added advantage
• Minimum relevant experience of 3 years post national service in a similar position
• Strong analytical reasoning skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
• Strong application of accounting and ERP Software, e.g. SAGE 300 ERP
• Good understanding of relevant accounting standards
• Good appreciation of Ghana tax laws
• Good negotiation skills
• In doing your job, you will be expected to exhibit these Leadership standards amongst others;
• Ownership Mentality: Accountability & Responsibility – Holding yourself and others accountable and responsible.
• Building yourself and your team: Continuous learning and coaching for yourself and your Team
• Bias for Action: Timely completion of projects and activities on time and in Full (OTIF).
• Growth Mind set: Unrelenting Focus on growing the Business
• On‐Time and In Full (OTIF): Timely response to Client requests,
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.