Accounts Procurement Supervisor
Jobs at:Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Purchases goods or services for on behalf of the organization.
• Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
• Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
• CIPS Certification or any relevant supply chain or procurement and supply certification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Procurement Supervisor or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
• Data Analysis
• Good Negotiation skills
• Must have extensive knowledge of safety, health and environmental issues as they affect the workplace, including local regulations, national requirements, and governmental agency requirements.
• Must have working knowledge of procurement laws and practices, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
• Requires exceptional time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
• Must be able to make effective presentations.
• Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of procurement decisions overall in the company.
• Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.