Accounts Payable Payment Analyst
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
23 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: World Vision
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
The Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst is responsible for preparing payment proposals, processing manual / exception payments and provides problem resolution and supporting balancing and reconciling activities as required. .
• Prepare vouchers for processing.
• Data entry/ keying into payable systems, prepare payment proposals, secure required approvals and process supplier and employee payments.
• Research and reconcile accounts payable balances and vendor statements.
• Process vendor debit and credit memos.
• Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes.
• Manual check preparation and distribution.
• Monitor and execute internal control procedures.
• Support Cash Management in their reconciliation activities, as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in using accounting and financial systems and banking solutions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
• Good written and verbal Spanish language skills.
• English: 80%
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience in interfacing with business customers and Cash Management team.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23 April. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.