Jobs at:Reputable Financial Institution
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Reputable Financial Institution
State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
A reputable Financial Institution is seeking to hire young and smart graduates as Accounts Officers across the country.
• Responsible for establishing direct relationships with identified clients.
• Manages and maintains good quality portfolio.
• Ensures compliance with individual revenue targets and account conversions/profitability.
• Ensures portfolio’s full compliance with audit requirements.
• Interfaces with middle and senior management of target clients.
• Coordinates with various units of the institution to ensure timely and efficient delivery of service to customers
• Provides accurate and timely financial reports from the branch to Head Office
• Filing of all supporting documents in line with agreed accounting procedures and standards
• Assists in the preparation of Trial Balances, Daily Operations Update and Daily Balances of Accounts
• Operates petty cash, ensuring that all payment vouchers are dully authorized, recorded and reconciled daily reconciliation
• Ensures that periodic imprest account is reconciled
• Ensures that all Fixed Deposit Rollovers are processed on time
• Ensures that all Fixed Assets are properly identified and maintained (Fixed Assets Management)
• Ensures vouchers passed onto the system are examined for authorisation
• Makes entries of all transactions in the General Ledger ensuring the accuracy of the information and proper
• Examines and reconciles any discrepancies in the individual Bank branch accounts ensuring that they correspond to Head Office’s
• A degree / HND in Accounting with part Professional Accounting qualification i.e. Level II ACCA, CA, ICMA
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience preferably in a similar position.
• Exposure to the rudiments of Project Accounting.
• Knowledge in Accounting software (ACCPAC)
• Broad knowledge and understanding of accounting concept and principles with special reference to double entry system
• Broad knowledge in Banking
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.