Jobs at:Akatakyiman Rural Bank
Deadline of this Job:
09 April 2021
Date Posted: Friday, March 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Akatakyiman Rural Bank
Location: Central Region
Job Status: Full-time
Education: HND, Diploma
Experience: 1 year
Job Expires: 09 April 2021 .
The successful applicant must:
• Have completed National Service
• Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
• Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
• Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
• Have advance key board skills
• Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
• Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
• Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
Required Skills or Experience
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma/HND/1st Degree
• Required Experience: Minimum of 1 year
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.