Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable school in Tema is seeking to recruit An Accounts Officer
• Maintains the Fixed Assets Register.
• Responsible for collection of fees and other revenue and the preparation of bills.
• Prepares the Annual Estimates: Recurrent and Capital.
• Facilitates the work of Internal/External auditors.
• Makes provision for safe custody of daily banking and investment of cash, as well as the safe custody of value books, property and stores.
• Prepares Termly and Final Accounts for auditing.
• Prepares and submits supplementary estimates for the approval of the Board.
• Prepares staff remuneration.
• Prepares the Annual budget.
• Controls expenditure within the approved budget.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Accounting
• Member of a recognised professional accountancy body
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning finances
• Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a relevant position
• Candidate must possess analytical Skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have great organizational skills
• Must be a critical Thinker
• Must have good interpersonal Communication skills
• Must be adaptable
• Must value time
• Must have a little industry Knowledge
• Must have spreadsheet Proficiency
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.