Jobs at:bussiness company
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading manufacturing company based in Accra invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position.
To work closely with the Finance and Administrative Manager and the other members of the department in achieving the set goals of the department.
• Record daily sales invoices
• Record and update receivable & Payable ledgers
• Keeping and maintaining stores accounting records with respect to Finished Goods, work-in-progress, Raw Materials and Consumables.
• Prepare and submit monthly sales report to the Finance and Administrative manager
• Ensure stock valuation and product pricing every quarter
• Conduct Unannounced petty cash count and submit report to Finance and Admin. Manager.
• Assist in the area of Administration.
• Support Auditors during Statutory Audit, filling of statutory payments such as SSNIT Tier 1,2 and 3, VAT,PAYE, and WHT.
• Conduct Monthly Stock count exercise, and submit report to Finance and Admin. Manager
• Participate in Annual stock taking
• Ensure that Fixed Assets Register is Kept
• Must possess knowledge in the Preparation of final accounts
• Remuneration: Attractive but negotiable salary based on qualifications and experience
Required Skills or Experience
• Must possess at least, an HND (Accounting Option)/ first degree holder in Accounting and /or a professional accounting qualification (Part–qualified)
• At least three (3) years progressive and relevant experience, preferably gained in a manufacturing industry.
• Knowledge in the use of accounting software, preferably Tally ERP, will be an added advantage
• Professional attitude with good attention to detail and deadline oriented
• Must have excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
• Must be between 25- 30 years
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.jobsinghana.com/jobs/indexnew.php?&device=d&view=44385#ejawrap
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.