Jobs at:Plan International
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Plan International
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
• This section is critical for clarifying expectations of the role, providing the framework for its relationship with colleagues and providing areas of accountability against which performance can be managed.
• This should include a series of brief statements that define the end results required. e.g. drive, contribute, identify, manage, responsible for, advise/coach, build, develop, provide, conduct, oversee, establish, participate etc.
• Statements should ideally be worded so that they will lead to thoughts of measurement. For example, it is better to state something like “achieve maintenance standards” than “undertake maintenance”. The former leads to a measure against the maintenance standards.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Accounting or ICA Ghana Part 2 or ACCA Foundation (Level 2) or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the postholder to successfully perform the role:
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Ability to facilitate participative processes.
• Independence, objectivity and integrity.
• Organized, methodic and meticulous.
• Promotes innovation and learning.
• Gains, develops and retains credibility about his/her performance.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
• Good organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good team player
• Proficient in Microsoft applications especially excel and pivot tables.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Good accounting and analytical skills
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 July. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.