Jobs at:GRATIS Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
16 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To prepare all financial reports, budgets and cost of products and services as well as manage all financial activities of a Regional Centre.
• Works closely with the Regional Manager for the efficient running of the Centre
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Administration-Accounting, Finance or B.Com Accounting or its related field with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a reputable institution.
• HND in Accountancy with a minimum of four (4) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
• At least Part IIl Certificate by ICA (Ghana) or it’s equivalent with two (2) years post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the:
Human Resource and Admin. Manager,
P. O. Box CO 151,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.