Jobs at:West African Examinations Council
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Accounts Clerks
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
• Perform accounting and clerical duties in the Finance Division.
• Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
• Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postings and statements.
• Enter financial transactions in database daily.
• Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Financial/Cost Accounting.
• Applicants must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Key Competencies
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Accuracy in accounting computations and data entry.
• Strong people skills, a polite and professional demeanor.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 24 December, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.