Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A lecturer is responsible for facilitating student learning through interactive classroom teaching that promotes student engagement and supports the student learning experience. Lecturers are required to promoting student success through initiatives that see improved student retention and throughput rates. As a subject matter expert, a lecturer needs to keep abreast of developments in their subject area and is also required to assure the quality of the delivery of the subject content, assessment, and relevancy of the learning material such that the learning outcomes are achieved.
Key Performance Areas:
• Lecturing: Facilitate Student Learning through Engagement
• Student support, consultation, retention & success
• Assessments : setting, marking & moderation
• Study material: prep, review and upgrade
• Academic Development
• Integrated Quality Assurance
• Planning and organizing competencies
• Computer Literate
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills
• Good team player
• Good communication skills especially verbal and written English.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to work independently
• Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment
• PHD in Accounting Qualification
• A proven teaching portfolio that evidences student support and success.
• A minimum of 1 year’s lecturing experience required, but 3 or more years’ experience preferred.
• Possess specialist knowledge and technical skills in the subject discipline to develop teaching programmes and materials and the provision of learning support.
• Active participant in own professional academic development including awareness of requirements set out by regulatory bodies, quality councils, institutional standards, and policies.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Educor/743999782923803-accounting-lecturer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.