Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2021
Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry: Medical Services
Job Status: Full-time
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job Expires: May 14, 2021
Sysmex – West & Central Africa, an affiliate of Sysmex Europe GmbH is a Regional Hub for Sysmex activities, offering second level support for Sysmex companies and partners in the West and Central African region in the development of innovative, original and unique high – value - added testing and diagnostics solutions in IVD Industry: haematology, coagulation, urinalysis, life & bioscience and other clinical equipment.
As an organization, we are committed and seeking to develop the next Sysmex workforce to build themselves and become readily available for their next careers in Sysmex, so we could collectively aspire to achieve the SWCA vision;
‘’We will be the best healthcare testing Company in West and Central Africa providing medical laboratories with quality testing, operational efficiency, access to latest diagnostics tests that ensures public safety, and that hospital systems operate at optimum output’’
Joining us as an Accounting intern will have the opportunity to learn about the usage of accounting software (SAP) and participate in the preparation of journal entries, other accounting activities and assist in analyzing financial data and produce financial reports. .
• Assist in preparation of journal entries and bookkeeping
• Assist with data entry, filing, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
• Be part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Assist in preparation of invoices and other accounting data
• Asist in financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements as and when necessary
• Take on additional tasks of learning more about accounting and office operations.
• Any other task as and when it becomes necessary.
• A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Accounting
• A background knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
Experience & Skills
• Must possess a good knowledge of accounting and financial principles
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
• Must have a positive attitude
• Must be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn
• Must be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Why Intern Here
We seek a curious intern with passion and eagerness to learn and be trained to support our team in the best way possible. We encourage interns to practice and improve their specialization skills while also learning how to work in a corporate organization. Our Internship process places a high weighting on interns' apprenticeship and your inclusion into the Sysmex culture, helping you to gain a better understanding of what you have already learnt in your academic studies .
PS: Potential Candidate must submit the following requirements by email: email@example.com
• A letter from the institution candidate enrolled
• A CV and cover letter
• Academic Transcripts
• A Valid National ID
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.