Jobs at:SOS Children's Villages Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2022
Date Posted: Monday, February 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
preparation of Budgets and Cash Flow Statements
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must
• Hold a First degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option) BComm or Level II of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA Ghana)/ACCA
• Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant work experience.
• Possess good interpersonal, planning. communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
• Must be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word & capable of using an accounting based software).
• Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
• Be prepared to work for long hours
• Possess understanding of Result-Based Management (RBM) Finance
• Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
• Make payments by verifying documentation;
• Prepare financial reports of programmes; Submit Monthly Financial Reports.
• Update: Fixed Assets Register and make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
• Prepare monthly budgets/actual variance. Ensure & Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.