Jobs at:Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
25 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading provider of Managed IT Infrastructure solutions for medium and large scale private and public institutions is seeking to engage a professional for the position of Accountant
DUTY STATION: GREATER ACCRA
JOB INDUSTRY: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
JOB TERM: PERMANENT
Overall Job Purpose: The overall job purpose is to provide efficient leadership and management of the company’s finances (cashflow, margin and profitability) and to ensure compliance with statutory obligations from regulatory authorities such as the Ghana Revenue Authority. The job holder has direct supervision of 3 staff – Account Payables Officer, Account Receivables Officer and Accounts Clerk. The job holder is required to efficiently manage cash inflows and outflows; always ensuring availability of sufficient positive cash balances that support continued business operations. The role also requires efficient management of bank accounts, statutory institutional relationships and timely communication with senior management. To succeed in this role, the job holder must possess a financial related degree plus professional qualifications such as ACCA and/or CIMA and must have gained a minimum of 7 years working experience in a senior finance role.
• To observe the highest confidentiality pertaining to the company’s finances and financial position.
• To monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payables, receivables, invoicing, and other financial transactions
• To review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for senior management and board members.
• To review monthly financial trends and identify areas for improvement and report to senior management for action/approval.
• To ensure corporate compliance with tax regulations and tax obligations.
• To liaise with the company’s external auditors for annual audits and ensure compliance with all tax obligations as determined by the Ghana Revenue Authority.
• To collaborate with senior management and external service providers for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Provide appropriate advice to senior management on any impacts of national tax regime on company operations.
• To oversee the efficient operation of accounts payables and accounts receivables; conduct regular reviews and identify opportunities for extracting financial value.
• To regularly monitor the company’s financial status and performance; inform senior management and to recommend appropriate interventions.
• Seek out methods and opportunities for minimising financial risk to the company
• Support senior management and other managers in achievement of strategic objectives.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• To work on special assignments as deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the interested position as the subject of the email.
NB: Candidates must be prepared to write an assessment test
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.