Jobs at:Ghana HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client a plastic manufacturing company is looking to hire an Accountant to help manage its operation in Ghana.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the organisation by performing accounting functions and working to ensure that the organisation is compliant with all statutory provisions. He/She will maintain financial accountability, by overseeing areas like Payroll, taxes, and spending.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• 5years experience in accounting and other related field
• Plastic Industry background preferred
• An analytical mind.
• General Math Skills
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
• Ability to strategize and solve problems.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
• Strong organizational and communicational skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.