Jobs at:Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of the role is to assist the Accounting & Reporting Manager in the discharge of the finance functions: fixed assets management, financial management and control, preparation of statutory accounts for audit, fleet and inventory management, cash & treasury functions, insurance and risk management, statutory compliance, voucher processing & verification, budgeting and control, cash flow reports, costing and pricing decisions
• Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
• Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business related field
• Requires at least 5-8 years Accounting role experience
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS standards
• Experience with profit and cost center accounting
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively
• Good business understanding, ability to engage in an organization and add value from a finance perspective.
• Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
• Must have extensive knowledge of terminal and port operations practices and principles.
• Must have familiarity with all aspects of the systems support for the terminal, including software applications, equipment, and work flow.
• Must have extensive knowledge of safety, health and environmental issues as they affect the workplace, including local regulations, national requirements, and governmental agency requirements.
• A complete grasp of financial principles and practices with sound knowledge of budget development and financial administration of resources.
• Sound computer skills, proficiency in spreadsheet and computerized financial systems
• Proven conceptual, analytical skills and evaluative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Ability to review and submit monthly accounts/financial statements
• In-depth understanding of taxation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.