Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a trustworthy Accountant to join our team and manage all financial transactions. The Accountant will provide the company with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, financial planning and analysis, general ledger accountability, financial reporting and administrative management, while ensuring we are compliant with all statutory financial regulations.
• Prepare accounts and tax returns
• Monitor spending and budgets
• Audit and analyse financial performance
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Advise on how to reduce costs and increase profits
• Compile and present financial and budget reports
• Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
• Keep account books and systems up to date.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• You must have the ability to use your initiative, decide priorities, and work without supervision.
• Your previous experience at any level is recommended.
• You must be a good listener and an organizer.
• You must have good interpersonal skills, be a good counselor, team player, and problem solver.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Certified Accountant.
• At least 2 years working experience.
• Excellent knowledge of all accounting regulations and procedures.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.